All Men's Physique Classes will be judged on the Athlete having an athletic appearance with, Muscularity, Symmetry, Balance & Proportions, Conditioning & Presentation.
Stage presence, etiquette & tanning will form the foundations of all judging decisions.
Every aspect of the Athlete’s performance will be judged including skin tone & condition, hair & facial features.
- Attire will be long board shorts of any colour that do not extend below the knee ensuring there are no logos, motifs or advertisements visible on the shorts.
- Athletes should be free of body hair. No body jewellery is allowed.
- Athletes will enter on-stage in numerical order & stand in line.
- Athletes will perform quarter turns.
- Athletes will perform compulsory poses.
- Athletes will perform individual "I" Walks
- Athletes may be asked to perform a free style posedown as a group.
- Athletes will then leave the stage.
Compulsory Quarter Turns:
- Head must face the same direction as the feet
- Hands must be held slightly away from the trunk with no clenching of fists
- No twisting of the torso
- Feet must be flat on the floor
The compulsory poses are as follows:
- Front-Facing, Arms Overhead, Open Handed
- *Left Side Showing abdominals & obliques with left hand behind head
- Rear-Facing, Arms Overhead, Open Handed
- *Right Side Showing abdominals & obliques with right hand behind head
*In side poses the remaining hand can be on or off hips
The "I" Walk will be performed as follows:
- Athletes will be selected in numerical order
- The Athlete will commence from rear of the stage with a front pose of choice.
- The Athlete will move to the front of stage & again show a front pose of choice.
- The Athlete will then perform four quarter turns presenting their own interpretation. In all cases hands can be high or low but must be open handed.
- The Athlete will the return to the line in numerical order & await direction.
- The complete "I" Walk should take a maximum of 60 seconds.