Ladies Trained figure Class will be judged on a trained body promoting a healthy lifestyle. Ladies will be recognisably fit & show evidence of training muscularly & body fat will be low. Symmetry, Balance & Proportions, Conditioning & Presentation will all be assessed by the judges.
Stage presence, etiquette & tanning will form the foundations of all judging decisions.
The following Classes fall within the categorisation of Ladies Figure Classes:
- Toned Figure
- Athletic Figure
- Trained Figure
All Ladies Figure Classes will follow the same format:
- Athletes will enter on-stage in numerical order & stand in line.
- Athletes will perform quarter turns.
- Athletes will perform compulsory poses.
- Athletes will perform individual posing routines.
- Athletes may be asked to perform a free style posedown as a group.
- Athletes will then be awarded medals, trophies, Finals invitation etc...
- Athletes will then leave the stage.
In all instances the athletes will be directed & instructed by the MC, Judges Panel & possibly designated stage helpers.
- Head must face the same direction as the feet
- Hands must be held slightly away from the trunk
- No twisting of the torso
- Feet must be flat on the floor
The compulsory poses are as follows:
- Front pose with hands overhead (Quarter Turn to the Right)
- Left Side pose of choice (Quarter Turn to the Right)
- Rear pose with arms overhead (Quarter Turn to the Right)
- Right Side pose of choice (Quarter Turn to the Right)
- Abdominals & Thighs