Ladies Athletic Figure Class will be judged on an athletic body promoting a healthy lifestyle. The athlete will be feminine with muscle mass with such low body fat that striations are visible. Feminine Muscularity, Symmetry, Balance & Proportions, Conditioning & Presentation will all be assessed by the judges.
Stage presence, etiquette & tanning will form the foundations of all judging decisions.
The following Classes fall within the categorisation of Ladies Figure Classes:
- Toned Figure
- Athletic Figure
- Trained Figure
The compulsory poses are as follows:
- Front pose with hands overhead
- Side Chest
- Rear pose with arms overhead
- Side Tricep
- All poses are open handed & at the athletes preferred interpretation.
All Ladies Figure Classes will follow the same format:
- Athletes will enter on-stage in numerical order & stand in line.
- Athletes will perform quarter turns.
- Athletes will perform compulsory poses.
- Athletes will perform individual posing routines.
- Athletes may be asked to perform a free style posedown as a group.
- Athletes will then be awarded medals, trophies, Finals invitation etc...
- Athletes will then leave the stage.
In all instances the athletes will be directed & instructed by the MC or Stage Manager.
- Head must face the same direction as the feet
- Hands must be held slightly away from the trunk
- No twisting of the torso
- Feet must be flat on the floor