Bikini Trained Class will be judged on an athletic trained body promoting a healthy lifestyle. Ladies will be recognisably fit & show evidence of training muscularly & body fat will be low. Symmetry, Balance & Proportions, Conditioning & Presentation will all be assessed by the judges.
Stage presence, etiquette & tanning will form the foundations of all judging decisions.
All Ladies Bikini Classes will follow the same format:
- Athletes will enter on-stage in numerical order & stand in line.
- Athletes will perform quarter turns.
- Athletes will perform compulsory poses.
- Athletes will perform individual "I" Walks
- Athletes may be asked to perform a free style feminine posedown as a group.
- Athletes will then be awarded medals, trophies, Finals invitation etc...
- Athletes will then leave the stage
In all instances the athletes will be directed & instructed by the MC or Stage Manager.
- Front position - Athlete with one hand on the hip & the other hand off. (Quarter Turn to the Right)
- Side position, left side showing - right leg straight, left leg slightly bent, right hand on the hip, left hand off & pulled back to show waist. (Quarter Turn to the Right)
- Rear facing position - legs open no more than hip width apart, two hands on hips or two hands off, this is the athlete’s choice. No excessive bending forward at the waist. (Quarter Turn to the Right)
Side position, right side showing - left leg straight, right leg slightly bent, left hand on the hip, right hand off & pulled back to show waist. (Quarter Turn to the Right)
The "I" Walk will be performed as follows:
- Athletes will be selected in numerical order
- The Athlete will commence from rear of the stage with a front pose of choice.
- The Athlete will move to the front of stage & again show a front pose of choice.
- The Athlete will then perform four quarter turns presenting their own interpretation. In all cases hands must be low.
- The Athlete will the return to the line in numerical order & await direction.
- The complete "I" Walk should take a maximum of 60 seconds.